Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends

One thing that I am most grateful for in my life are my amazing friends. I have decided to share a few reasons. The following is a list of activities I doubt I would have done if my friends weren't so stupendous (keep in mind that these are only examples from the past few months...)

See LA and the surrounding area

Drunkenly walk on the beach
Go to see some of the European Embassies

Camp in West Virginia

Find out how to take sparkler pictures

Eat free ranged, organically fed chicken eggs
Witness the re-opening of the Eastern Market

Go to the Independence Day parade
Ride a segway
See Jason Mraz in concert
See the "Phillips after 5" collection

Play drinking Jenga
Be involved a Photo Project
Visited the Hirshorn Museum and Sculpture Garden

Learn about different American Indian tribes
Played in a "golf" party
Go tubing down the Potomac River
Visit local wineries

Meet lovely dutchmen
Watched a DC United soccer game

Wade in the World War II Memorial

There are hundreds of thousands and millions and badillions of other reasons why I am grateful for my friends, and the list does not even scratch the surface of fun, brilliant experiences I have had with them. It took me approximately two minutes to come up with a list of about 20 things. So that means if I thought for 20 minutes, I would come up with about 200!! :)

Agape!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU BEYOND BELIEF!

    Thank you for always inspiring me to be better each and every day!

    I can't wait to see you soon!

    Keep up the blogs!
    ~Anita

    ReplyDelete