Sunday, August 9, 2009

crystal in real life


I've been busy living, and not taking the time to write about any of it. It's a beautiful thing. In the next month I expect to be busy with life - I had a visitor last weekend, one coming this weekend, and after two weekends of being responsible for no one but myself, my mom and two aunts will be visiting. My mom, like my dad, has become a friend. And I am looking forward to them coming so they can see what I'm surrounded by every day, and hopefully explore areas that I don't see on a regular basis.

My mama always sends me vitamins and reading materials on healthy dieting - she's a dietitian. Most recently, she send me an article about my new vegetarian diet: not eating meat while still getting the vitamins, protein, iron, etc. that my body needs. I always appreciate that. I try to give my body the nourishment it needs. I figure if I take better care of it, it will take better care of me; it's all about the reciprocity, right?!

I don't have anything of substance to write. Like I said, life is good - life is full. I'm enjoying my time and my company. Although I do wish certain people made more frequent appearances...


Except that I feel like I haven't done anything today. Who said "time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted time?" I think that's the motto of this hot summer Sunday. Which is why I found time to write...about nothing. My thoughts today are not profound, nor very interesting to be honest. But they are my thoughts nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. your thoughts are good to read! you don't have to do toothpaste experiments or have amazing/strange things happen to write about... just you being you is fantastic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look forward to your posts! Keep them going lady!

    The pics of you and Carrie are great!

    ReplyDelete