Tuesday, November 9, 2010

what a wonderful world...

My oh my!  It's amazing how time can be so relative.  Since I started back up writing on this blog (aka my own personal internet gratitude journal), I'd been writing every day.  I realize that was only for, like, four days, but that's pretty good after a five month sabbatical.  The point that I'm trying to make is that it feels like I haven't written for a while, when I really just missed the weekend.  I was soooo busy living.  So I consider it a great thing.

But please don't think I wasn't thinking about/noticing what I'm grateful to have in my life.  A few that pop up to mind immediately:
  1. Sweet ass dolphin cruises - these creatures are so amazingly beautiful!
  2. Friends who let me borrow their hoodie, even when I forget it in my car and am really cold on said dolphin cruise
  3. Being able to participate in tailgating activities with my boss and her friends before the USC game
  4. Being a spectator at said USC game!  
  5. Waking up not hungover
  6. Planet Earth's vanilla chai latte with almond milk
  7. Driving up the coast with someone who's never done it before
  8. Stopping on PCH just passed Malibu for some breathtaking views
  9. Discovering new music to like through live shows - especially when they're so close to home!
  10. Having the means to take a shopping trip to the outlet mall
  11. Fresh guacamole
  12. Random snipets of conversation with friends I haven't talked to in too long (I'll also be so grateful when our schedules work out so that we can have a longer conversation as well)
  13. Work meetings that I really get something out of
  14. Productivity in the workplace
  15. The spinning class that kicked my ass and will make me sooo sore tomorrow

And there's plenty more where that came from...

Until tomorrow.  Besos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment