Wednesday, November 3, 2010

90 degree November

Seriously, look at this!


I'm grateful for lots today - what else is new?  I love this!

  1. The awesome new cafeteria in our building
  2. The feeling I have after a morning run - workout completed before the sun comes up!
  3. Working from home in the afternoon
  4. Yogurtland trips
  5. My new REVERSIBLE yoga pants!
  6. Giving myself permission to put down the book I was forcing myself through because I thought I should read it, and pick up the one I actually wanted to read
  7. Pandora - have I said that before?  The people who made this are pure geniuses.  Today I listened to the Radiohead station.  LOVE.
  8. Friends who let me use their washer and dryer to do free laundry
I'm not going to limit myself to five anymore.  I don't know why I made up that I should in the first place... I'm just going to keep going until something doesn't pop up immediately.

Woop woop!  I should take tomorrow afternoon off and go lie on the beach...stay tuned, I just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment