Friday, November 5, 2010

Chasing what matters

Oh my gosh - I have such exciting news!!!  Did you know that with Chase bank and an iPhone, you can take a picture of the front and back of a check in order to deposit it into your account?!  This is amaaazing!  Going to the bank is just one of those things that I put off all the time.  Checks go uncashed for months.  I drive by two Chase banks to and from work almost daily, but usually just can't force my hands to turn the wheel into the parking lot.  Anyway, maybe I'm just lazy.  But even so, technology is amazing.

Today, I'm grateful for:
  1. Chase banking
  2. My new bookshelves!
  3. My friends who help me put together the new bookshelves
  4. Half days from work (it was just TOO nice out not to take the afternoon off and go lie on the beach for a while)
  5. Hipstamatic app on the iPhone - even before I have it fully figured out it takes totally awesome pics!
So you can get an idea of 4 and 5...


Also, this evening, while we were in Dhanurasana (or bow pose), my yoga instructor said the pose was her survival kit to dating in L.A.  - she said it allowed you to keep your physical heart open, while keeping your emotional heart hidden.  I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment